My Guide Website?
RigaGrandTour: Red Bus tour for cruise guests/Stadtrundfahrt1 Reviews
Discover the capital of Latvia-Riga on a hop-on hop-off tour. Enjoy 60 minutes route, and see the Opera House, the historic Old City, and the Central Market. With more than 80 sights along the routes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- Riga: Private Sigulda, Turaida, and Gauja National Park Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Kemeri National Park Bog Trail near Riga
- See the main sights of Riga
- Enjoy the flexibility of the hop-on hop-off tour
- Use all bus stops to fully explore the city
DescriptionThis pass allows you to make the hop-on-hop-off tour. Departing from the Town Square(Triangula Bastion), the tour runs through three districts. First, the bus goes to Pardaugava, an area that overlooks ancient cathedrals on the left bank of the river Daugava. Crossing the Stone Bridge, take in the panorama of the Old City. Then, pass the Boulevard Ring, see the famous Monument of Freedom, the Opera House, the Powder Tower, and much more. See Riga's Central Market, the largest covered market in Europe. Then you can see a range of architectural styles, from romantic facades to decorative art nouveau. See the famous Alberta Street, with its detailed facades and Michael Eisenstein architecture.
IncludesHeadsets to hear multilingual guided tour Pickup by most of hotels in Riga 18 hop-on hop-stops at the most interesting locations
- This tour will take place rain or shine. This tour runs every day. Longer time to use on weekends.