My Guide Website?
Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour55 Reviews
Explore Riga walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Riga solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about the city and find hidden gems
- Get plenty of time to take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a tour while still practicing social distancing
DescriptionGet to know Riga at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device, use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Riga’s most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. As you walk through the city, enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap the perfect photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. Start the activity anytime, the schedule is indicative. Start your tour at the imposing Latvian National Museum of Art! Visit the Freedom Monument a symbol of Riga. Learn about Laimas Pulkstenis this magnificent watch with rare architecture and admire the Powder Tower which is one of the oldest in Europe. The Swedish Gate will surprise you, with its terrible legend. Visit the oldest housing complex the unique aesthetics. Then Riga Castle awaits you, don't forget to take pictures! Riga Cathedral will leave you speechless with its magnificent interior and exterior. Admire the House of the Blackheads with its unique colors and architecture. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be St. Peter's Church, which will mark you for the rest of your life with the unique view from its tower.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 32min Walking distance: 2.5km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied