My Guide Website?
Riga: 1.5-Hour Old Town Walking Tour67 Reviews
Explore the narrow streets of Riga's Medieval Hanseatic Old Town and enjoy the Dome Cathedral, Big and Small Guild Houses, and the Riga Castle. History comes alive with the help of your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Private Boat Tour City Canal and Daugava River
- Riga: Guided Old Town Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Explore Riga’s UNESCO-listed medieval center on foot
- Stop to admire the different architecture and take photos
- Delve into the historic and winding streets of Old Riga
- See the city from a different prospective with a local guide
DescriptionGo beneath the surface of Riga, from its founding 8 centuries ago at the Daugava River to its transformation into the beautiful and artistic city that you see today. Walk past the city's most important landmarks and learn about the people who made Riga what it is today. Learn about the Bishop Albert of Livonia, who founded the Latvian capital in 1201, and about the many foreigners who have since left their mark on this city. Discover the city's Medieval Hanseatic Old Town and enjoy the splendors of the Dome Cathedral. Enjoy the Big and Small Guild Houses and their Gothic and Neo-Gothic styles. Photograph the Riga Castle, the current residence of the President of Latvia, and see famous spots such as St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, Powder Tower and many others.
IncludesGuide 1.5-hour walking tour Umbrella if it is raining
- Please specify the language of the tour when booking Tours in French, Spanish, Italian, etc. can be provided if booked at least 3 days in advance