My Guide Website?
Riga: 1.5-Hour Old Town Walking Tour
Explore the narrow streets of Riga's Medieval Hanseatic Old Town and enjoy the Dome Cathedral, Big and Small Guild Houses, and the Riga Castle. History comes alive with the help of your guide.
- Explore Riga’s UNESCO-listed medieval center on foot
- Stop to admire the different architecture and take photos
- Delve into the historic and winding streets of Old Riga
- See the city from a different prospective with a local guide
DescriptionGo beneath the surface of Riga, from its founding 8 centuries ago at the Daugava River to its transformation into the beautiful and artistic city that you see today. Walk past the city's most important landmarks and learn about the people who made Riga what it is today. Learn about the Bishop Albert of Livonia, who founded the Latvian capital in 1201, and about the many foreigners who have since left their mark on this city. Discover the city's Medieval Hanseatic Old Town and enjoy the splendors of the Dome Cathedral. Enjoy the Big and Small Guild Houses and their Gothic and Neo-Gothic styles. Photograph the Riga Castle, the current residence of the President of Latvia, and see famous spots such as St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, Powder Tower and many others.
IncludesGuide 1.5-hour walking tour
ExcludesFood and drinks Tips
- Please specify the language of the tour when booking Tours in French, Spanish, Italian, etc. can be provided if booked at least 3 days in advance