Visaginas: Swamps and Bogs Fat-Bike Tour
Explore hidden forest areas and test your limits on a fat bike. You will be able to ride through swamps, bogs and forest pathways, feeling the edge, speed and action during this 4-hour tour.
- Improve your health by choosing a cycling tour
- Get inspired by the atmospheric nature
- Truly connect with the nature and go deep into the thick pine forests
DescriptionRiding a fat bike instead of a regular mountain bike allows you to get through otherwise impassable woodland areas, such as swamps and muddy off-road paths. You'll be able to explore many of the secret forest areas that not many people can get to easily. However, low pressure in the bike's tires also means that riding such a bike is physically demanding. By choosing this tour, you will re-energise by opening up a new outdoor activity for yourself. It is an opportunity to test your limits and take a well-deserved break from everyday routine. The starting point for this tour is at the so-called 'bike den' in Visaginas, which is only a 2-minute ride from a thick pine forest, and a 5-minute ride from the boundary of the Gražutės Regional Park. Once at the meeting point, you'll receive a full safety briefing before being given a fat bike, helmet and a high-visibility vest. You will then head off towards the Smalvos Lake. On this tour you will visit Smalvo peninsula, the beavers' den, cranes' houses and observe the headwaters of the Smalvos river. Half-way through the tour there will be a stop at a meadow with picturesque views over the lake and forests, where it will be time for you to enjoy the surroundings over a cup of hot tea with a snack. Prepare to pedal a little more after this short break in order to finish the tour in the same place as you started.
IncludesFat-bike rental Helmet and high-visibility vest Entry ticket to the regional park A cup (or two) of delicious tea with a snack Local English/Russian/Lithuanian speaking guide
- Vegetarian snack is available on request (please specify any requirements at the time of booking)
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 14
- The tour has a minimum height requirement of 155 centimeters
- The tour has a medium level of difficulty, it is suitable for those who exercise regularly
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear according to the weather
- It is advisable to wear gloves during the colder seasons
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY