My Guide Website?
Turaida Reserve & Deer Safari on Latvia Winter Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy an enchanting Christmas atmosphere on a full-day excursion to the Turaida Museum Reserve in northern Latvia. Walk through a snowy forest and meet and pet lovable reindeer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- Riga: Private Sigulda, Turaida, and Gauja National Park Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Kemeri National Park Bog Trail near Riga
- Walk through the winter wonderland atmosphere of the Turaida Museum Reserve
- See pine trees and historic monuments under a blanket of snow
- Meet and pet Santa's reindeer
- Walk forest nature trails (5km) and see wild animals native to Latvia
DescriptionEnjoy a magical Christmas holiday season with friends and family, or even on your own, during this enchanting 7-hour excursion from Riga, location of the first ever decorated Christmas tree. Departing from the city center, you will travel to the Turaida Museum Reserve in Vidzeme, one of the most historical regions of Latvia. Stroll through the snowy landscape of the beautiful heritage park and see snow-covered pine trees, twinkling like stars on a crisp, clear sunny day. Feel the bracing rural air, and visit a reindeer safari to feed and pet the lovable friends of Santa Claus. Your guide will introduce you to the winter season in Latvia and tell you about the things that locals enjoy doing during the frosty time of the year. Visit a deer safari and get to know these animals better, giving them something tasty to eat. Besides the deers, you'll visit nature trails located in the beautiful forests of Latvia.
IncludesTransportation Guide Entrance tickets Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please wear warm clothes and footwear. Extra gloves are recommended