My Guide Website?
Riga: Private Tour with a Local Guide155 Reviews
Explore Riga with a knowledgeable local guide. Learn the ins and outs of getting around, where to shop and eat and more on a customized tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- Riga: Private Sigulda, Turaida, and Gauja National Park Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Kemeri National Park Bog Trail near Riga
- Get to know Riga with a local guide
- Make travel about friendly people and not just landmarks and monuments
- Get tips and tricks for navigating the city and learn its best-kept secrets
DescriptionMeet the local guide at your Riga accommodation and head out on a walking tour to explore the city. You’ll be in good hands with a knowledgeable local who is eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your visit. Start by getting familiar with the neighborhood where you’re staying. Hear about the best places to eat and shop and learn the easiest ways to get around. On this customized tour you’ll see some of the top attractions and hear about more that you can visit on your own after the tour. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident you have all the information you need.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private tour
- Children under 3 years of age join free of charge
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended