My Guide Website?
Riga: Private Exclusive History Tour with a Local Expert
Step into the past on this exclusive two-hour private walking tour through Riga with a Local Expert. Admire historic landmarks and dive into its rich culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Private Boat Tour City Canal and Daugava River
- Riga: Guided Old Town Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Enjoy a private and intimate tour, exclusively for your group.
- Discover Riga’s past with the guidance of a Local Expert.
- Uncover how Riga City Hall has defined Riga's history.
- Experience a personalised tour, tailored to your interests.
- Get curated recommendations for further city discovery.
DescriptionEmbark on an exclusive journey through time with a Local Expert in Riga, where the past meets the present and every corner has a story to tell. From Latvian Riflemen Monument to Riga St.Peter's Church, get to see Riga’s most iconic landmarks and discover the stories behind their historic importance. Learn how Riga’s history, starting as a small port town and evolving through periods of Livonian, Swedish, Polish, and Russian rule, shaped and influenced present architecture, culture and how its dialect, a form of Latvian influenced by German, Swedish, and Russian, developed, to this day. Dive into Riga's past and let its history become part of your own journey.
IncludesExclusive private tour Local Expert guide Tailored itinerary
- This tour is hosted by an independent local. This is an exclusive private tour. The itinerary adapts to travellers' interests and walking pace. Stops may vary depending on weather conditions. Entry tickets for transportation, museums, and monuments excluded.