My Guide Website?
Riga: Premium Fitness Pass with Access to Top Gyms1 Reviews
Stay fit while exploring Riga with the Premium Fitness Pass. Access the top gyms across the city with no time restrictions and free cancellations up to 2 hours before class.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Private Boat Tour City Canal and Daugava River
- Riga: Guided Old Town Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- No time restrictions, work out at your convenience.
- Free cancellation up to 2 hours before class.
- Available in 1, 2 & 5 entry options.
- Valid for up to 1 year from the day of purchase.
- Pass is valid in the UK and relevant Eurozone countries.
DescriptionMaintain your fitness goals even while traveling with the Premium Fitness Pass - Riga! This pass provides access to the top gyms in Riga, ensuring that you can work out at your convenience in high-quality facilities. With no time restrictions, you can make your fitness routine attainable even with a busy schedule. Choose between 1, 2, or 5-entry options, each valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The flexibility of this pass is perfect for travelers who want to stay in shape without committing to membership fees. Enjoy a worry-free gym experience with free cancellation up to 2 hours before class, without any penalties. Our partnership with My Fitness ensures that you have access to the best gym facilities Riga has to offer. Don't let your fitness routine take a backseat while traveling! Discover the best gym facilities and classes in Riga today with the Premium Fitness Pass.
IncludesAccess to the top gyms in Riga No time restrictions, work out at your convenience Free cancellation up to 2 hours before class Available in 1, 2 & 5 visit options Valid for up to 1 year from the day of purchase
- Pre-booking your time slot is mandatory Not valid for children under 18 years of age Passes valid for 15 days after your first redemption If you book a class and then don’t show up, your pass will still be charged