My Guide Website?
Riga: Interactive City Discovery Experience12 Reviews
Enjoy an interactive city discovery experience across Riga. Stroll around the city while solving a trail of mysterious riddles via a web app.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- Riga: Private Sigulda, Turaida, and Gauja National Park Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Kemeri National Park Bog Trail near Riga
- Enjoy the perfect mix of a city tour, outdoor game, and playful learning
- Solve 10 riddles and unlock local stories, secret recommendations and the locations of the city’s hidden gems
- Get an unconventional and authentic view of the Freedom Monument, the Art Nouveau district, Kronvalda Park, Esplanade Park, and Vērmanes Park
DescriptionAll the information you need for your adventure will be provided by an email from the local partner. Start the game at the Latvian National Opera House where you will solve the first of 10 riddles. Each riddle takes you from one hidden location to the next. Unlock local recommendations and fun facts as well as the history of the city. Every riddle is made up of cryptic directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, ask for a hint or skip a riddle. Discover spots in Riga that most locals don’t even know about. See popular sights such as The Freedom Monument, the Art Nouveau district, Kronvalda Park, Esplanade Park, and Vērmanes Park from a different perspective. Step away from the crowded streets of the Old Town to discover the parks and monuments of Riga, and meet some of the people who helped create Latvia. Each riddle you encounter helps tell the story of Riga from independence to today. Curious facts: Get to know more about the city, discover the secrets of the main attractions, and learn about curious facts that you won't read elsewhere. Find monuments and hidden secrets: Our local creator created an interactive walk through the city. Cryptic indications make you wind through the cities streets, inviting you to pay attention to details which you usually won't notice. Once you've arrived at the next stop, you will have to solve a question: open your eyes and mind and use your location to find the right answer! Enjoy: While doing this discovery trail, you will get to know the city from another point of view. Even locals discover new facts while doing secret city trails! This riddle route is for history lovers and will help you understand how Latvia became a country, and then reclaimed its independence from the Soviet Union. Along the way get local recommendations for food and drinks.
IncludesA city discovery self-guided tour with stories, directions and riddles The tour is played through a web browser on your own smartphone A weblink to the tour is sent directly after booking (email from local supplier) Available in: English Receive recommendations on favorite places (food-drink-culture) by the local creator
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1–5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser