My Guide Website?
Riga: 27-Stop Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket with Audio Guide5 Reviews
Explore Riga with a flexible hop-on hop-off double-decker bus ticket. Discover the best of the city with 27 different stops and learn as you go with an audio guide available in 10 languages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- Riga: Private Sigulda, Turaida, and Gauja National Park Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Kemeri National Park Bog Trail near Riga
- Explore the city while enjoying any season in Riga
- See beautiful baroque buildings
- Know interesting facts bout the city
- Hop on Hop Off during all day
DescriptionRiga – The Capital City of Latvia Come and enjoy sightseeing on both sides of the Daugava River in Riga on red double-decker busses. The excursion ticket is valid for 48 hours and during that time you can get on or off the bus as many times as you wish at 27 bus stops. The hop-on hop-off service offers a flexible opportunity to get to know historic and present day Riga. The audio guide texts, heard through the headphones, have been recorded by native speakers in 10 languages: English, German, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, French, Spanish, Italian and Latvian.
IncludesTour Riga on an open-top bus as you enjoy the multi-lingual audio commentary on board. With your ticket you can hop on and off the bus as often as you like on a route specifically designed to show the main sights and attractions of the city.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.