My Guide Website?
Kolka and Slitere: Seaside Day Tour with Private Guide
Grab your bathing suit and enjoy a guided day tour by car from Riga to visit stunning nearby natural sights and coastal towns! Take a break from the city and relax in nature, while discovering the history and culture of the Courland region.
- Discover the cultural and historical heritage of Courland
- Marvel at beautiful Latvian landscapes
- Hear the sounds of wildlife and see forest animals
- Taste local foods
- Swim in the waves of the Baltic Sea
DescriptionAre you looking to get out of the city? Then, join a private tour with an experienced guide to explore some of Latvia’s most beautiful natural sites and seaside towns! Your guide will pick you up in Riga and take you to Kemeri National Park by car. After refreshing yourselves in clean spring waters, you will visit Kaive to marvel at its 1000 year-old oak tree. From there, continue to Talsi, one of the most picturesque towns in Latvia, before traveling to the seaside town of Roja. Next, you will travel to Kolka, where you will have 3 hours to swim and relax on the beach. On your last stop, you will visit Mazirbe, a capital of the Livonian people, where you will explore the nearby Slitere National Park. You will then make your way back to Riga via the beautiful Paradise Road along the Gulf of Riga.
IncludesPrivate transport in a car An experienced guide Tour is for groups of 1-5 people Meals and drinks
- You will be picked up at the corner of Gogola Street 13 and Pushkin Street in Riga
- The tour will last for a full day
- Please wear close-toed shoes and bring a hat to protect against insects
- Bring a swimsuit, beach towels and water bottles
- Tour is for groups of 1-5 people