My Guide Website?
Kemeri National park Hiking trail (16 km)
Discover Kemeri National Park on a hike. 16 km in nature exploring different biotopes. Depending on the season, this is an opportunity to see representatives of the flora and fauna.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walking around Kemeri historical Health resort park
- Taste the mineral water from spring 'Lizard'
- Exercise Your body in easy way by walking
- Be admire with diversity of nature
- Enjoyable at any season
DescriptionOnly 50 minutes drive from Riga there is Kemeri national park with untouched nature. In the beginning you will be introduced with the historical health resort park and traditions there in XIX -XX centuries. Further road will lead through the swamp, but no worries about wet legs, surface is from gravel. We will get to know what are the natural sulfur ponds in the Raganu ( Witches ) swamp and then we will continue too hike along Zala (Green) dune, which is a part of European Ramblers Association route E11 sometimes called Forest trail. Indeed You will enjoy different forest types. Beautiful views of nature and charming landscapes will be along the way. Be sure You have a appropriate shoes.
IncludesTransport to the hiking starting point and return to the Riga Drinking water by request
- Recommended for people with some hiking experience or average fitness. Suitable shoes and closes according season is necessary. Drinking water and snacks recommended.