My Guide Website?
From Riga: Slītere National Park Latvian Nature Hiking Tour
Explore one of the most secluded, unique and well-preserved parts Latvia, Slītere National Park. Join this amazing off-the-beaten-path experience and enjoy the wilderness, gorgeous sandy beaches, vast forests and local traditions.
- Explore gorgeous sandy beaches, dense pine forests and several small Liivs' fishermen villages
- Taste traditional smoked fish and learn how it's made from a local
- Discover an ancient Slitere forest and its unique natural habitats
- Climb up Šlītere Lighthouse to see vast forests from above
- Enjoy scenic Kolka Cape to see where the Baltic Sea and Riga Bay meet
DescriptionStart your adventure in Mazirbe and explore sandy beaches, dense pine forests and fishermen's villages. Hike around 12 kilometers on a coastal forest trail. In one of the fishermen's villages, take the chance to have a rest, buy and taste the famous Latvian smoked flatfish, and find out how it's made from a local. Soak up the fresh air of the sea and the beautiful pine forest. On warm days, swim in the sea and catch the sunrays on the beautiful sandy beach. After the coastal hike, explore an untouched ancient forest in Slītere National Park. Take a walk on the boardwalk and see unique protected forest and bog habitats. Visit Šlītere Lighthouse for a view of the national park and its forests from above. End your trip with a visit to Kolka Cape, where the Baltic Sea meets Riga Bay, before heading back to your hotel in Riga between 7:00 and 8:00 PM.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer from Riga 12-hour guided hiking tour in Slītere National Park Knowledgeable eco-tour leader Improv-travel approach for the groups of 2 people and more Meals and drinks Insurance Smoked fish (10 to 15€ per person) Entry fee for Slītere Lighthouse (1.20€ adults, 0.60€ children)
- Bring your lunch-box or daily snacks and drinks with you
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking in nature
- Be prepared for different weather conditions
- Don't forget your swimsuit in case you plan to take this tour in summer
- All the tours are small like-minded group adventures
- Tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian; please indicate your preferred language during booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now