My Guide Website?
The Soul of the Baltic Sea: Half-Day Jurmala Tour11 Reviews
Enjoy a trip to Jurmala, the largest of the Baltic resorts. Marvel at the 33km of white sand beach, the pine forest and the many wooden houses.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a walk along the pedestrian promenade in the heart of the city
- Learn about the history of the resort that attracted many prominent persons
- Enjoy the healthy sea air and the natural features surrounding Jurmala
DescriptionVisit Jurmala, the largest resort in the Baltic states, on a half-day tour that departs from Riga. The city of Jurmala is known for its mild climate, healthy sea air, curative mud and mineral waters. Admire the city’s natural features, including the white sand beach that stretches for nearly 33 kilometers, the pine forest and the Lielupe River. The typical architectural style of Jurmala is seen in its private houses built of wood. Discover the charming wooden homes constructed in the early 20th century and note also the modern resort buildings.
IncludesGuide Tourist-class car
- The tour is suitable for all ages, including families with children
- Food and drinks, tickets and tips are not included
- Luxury-class car is available at additional cost