Riga Sightseeing Tour by Canal Boat68 Reviews
Take a 1-hour cruise along the Daugava River and Riga City Canal on board an eco-friendly boat and see the most popular sights of the historic city center, including the Freedom Monument and Latvian National Theatre.
- Cruise along Riga City Canal and the Daugava River
- Discover the historical center from a different perspective
- Benefit from the flexibility to use your ticket when it suits you
DescriptionClimb aboard an eco-friendly canal boat to see the sights of Riga from a different perspective as you cruise along the Daugava River. Escape the crowds of the city center as you set sail from the pier by the Freedom Monument at the 18th-century fortifications known as the Triangula Bastion (Bastejkalns). Glide gently under historic bridges and see landmark attractions such as the elegant home of the Latvian National Opera, Europe's largest market and bazaar at Riga Central Market and the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the Spīķeri Quarter. Get amazing views of the Vecrīga district (Old Riga) as you cruise towards the Riga Passenger Terminal and Yacht Club Andrejosta. Make your way back towards the departure point and get stunning views of Kronvalda Park and the Latvian National Theatre.
Includes1-hour sightseeing tour by canal boat Audio guide on board is available (please bring along a smartphone and headphones to listen to the audio guide)
- Boats depart every 20 to 30 minutes
- The operation of the boat is subject to the wind. If the wind reaches more than 18-20 meters per second, it will not operate
- The route and schedule is subject to change due to bad weather, such as rain, strong winds or high water levels
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability