My Guide Website?
Riga: Sherlock Holmes Murder Mystery Game
Solve the murder of Balthazar! A fun activity to do when visiting a city with your family or as a couple. 'Sherlock Holmes' is filled with brain teasers, puzzles, hilarious phototasks & British humor
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Do a fun acitivity with your family or as a couple in a city of your choice
- Take on the role of detective Sherlock Holmes and solve the murder of Balthazar
- Play a scavanger hunt filled with brain teasers, puzzles & hilarious phototasks
- Do-it-yourself with the instructions we will send you by email after booking
- Remember: this game does not interact with the city or provide any information
DescriptionABOUT THE ACTIVITY Experience the excitement of being a detective and join the thrilling Sherlock Holmes game with your team. While celebrating freedom at the Liberty Festival, a man named Balthazar, the head of Homeland Security, is found dead with a knife in his back. The police have apprehended four suspects and it's up to you to solve the case and uncover the truth. By moving around the city you will unlock assignments. Here you will find characters who are willing to help. But the information comes at a price! Solve their puzzles, take on hilarious photochallenges, chase down culprits and play along to get closer to solving the murder. During this Murder Mystery you can check your progress on the suspect board. Can you solve the murder? Play Sherlock Holmes! This is a fun activity to do with your family when visiting a city. The game has a low difficulty level and therefore suitable to play with kids. But also as a couple this game can be a lot of fun! Can you solve the murder of Balthazar together? IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Date: to book this game you have to choose a date, BUT you can play, pause & continue whenever you like. - Persons: 1 player stands for 1 team. - Note: this City Game uses the city as an interactive playing field, but does not provide any information about the city!
IncludesUsername + password Murder Mystery Game Fun activity for families and couples
- This game is self-guided We recommend 2-4 people per smartphone (1 ticket per team) The game takes around 1,5-2 hours Feel free to take a break. You can play, pause & continue when you like Download the Loquiz app from the App Store or Google Play store Open the Loquiz app and use the username + password (you will receive these in your e-mail after purchasing a City Game) *Note: this City Game uses the city as an interactive playing field, but does not provide any information about the city!*