My Guide Website?
Riga or Jurmala: Kurzeme Nature Hiking Trail Day Trip
Discover the natural beauty of the Abava River Valley nature park in Kurzeme on this day trip from Riga or Jurmala. Walk from the heart of Kandava through wild nature and past farms and ruins.
- Experience the beauty of the untouched nature in the Abava River valley
- Search for wild deer and birds as you take a stroll through dense flora
- Walk by idyllic farms and see forgotten ruins like an Iron age castle mound
- Sit with breathtaking views of the Imula River as you take a rest in nature
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Riga or Jurmala
DescriptionRelax on a hiking trip in the Abava River Valley nature park in Kurzeme on this day trip from Riga. Soak up diverse plant life and wildlife as you explore this area. Have a break with views of the Imula River. See quaint farms and ruins as you walk. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up in the morning from your accommodation in Riga or Jurmala. Sit back and take in the scenery on the drive to the historical center of Kandava. Listen to a short briefing from your guide and begin your hiking adventure. Explore the charming center for Kandava before heading through dense nature and shady flora. Marvel at the pristine and protect nature of the Abava River valley reserve. Look for birds and roe deer as you walk. Watch as the trail changes to agricultural landscapes dotted with typical Latvian farms. Admire the rich diversity of plants and see mystical and mythological places used by early generations like and Iron age castle mound. Stop for a break at the Imula River where you can eat a packed lunch or snack if you brought one. Return to your accommodation in Riga or Jurmala at the end of your hike.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Walking tour Guide
ExcludesFood and drinks Tips
- This is challenging trail, but it is not dangerous
- This tour is 15 kilometers long
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€180.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today