My Guide Website?
Riga: Old Town and Central Market Walking Tour1 Reviews
Join a small group on a guided walking tour exploring Riga’s iconic old town and famous central market.
- Stroll through scenic cobblestone streets of Riga's old town
- Marvel at the Dome Cathedral and visit St. Peter's Church
- Explore the famous Central Market and learn about Latvian food culture
- Sample delicious Latvian foods and regional specialties
DescriptionGet an insider’s view of Riga's old town on a small-group walking tour through the city's scenic cobblestone streets. Marvel at Riga's famous sights, including St. Peter's Church, where you can climb its tower for amazing views of the city. Make your way inside the Dome Cathedral and learn about the Riga roosters, the Powder Tower, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, and more. Enjoy hearing about the city's past as a mighty seaport during the Middle Ages, and take in views of beautiful medieval landmarks, such as the Old Guild House and the House of the Blackheads. Continue on to Riga Central Market, one of the largest markets in Europe, and immerse yourself in local life. Learn about Latvian cuisine and the variety of local specialties, such as smoked meats, cheeses, herring, and hemp butter. Be sure to sample the favorite foods of the locals.
IncludesExpert guide Admission for Riga Cathedral Admission for St. Peter's Church and its tower Food samples at Central Market
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level