My Guide Website?
Riga: Jurmala Resort Guided Bicycle Tour and Museum Visit1 Reviews
Take in the local wooden architecture of Riga as you bike with a guide from Jurmala resort for a day-long adventure. Visit the old town's open-air museums and a sightseeing tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- Riga: Private Sigulda, Turaida, and Gauja National Park Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Kemeri National Park Bog Trail near Riga
- Enjoy beautiful Jurmala resort city by a bicycle
- Learn history in Jurmala open air museum
- Jurmala city by bicycle
DescriptionJurmala is the only resort city in Latvia which has golden sand beaches, beautiful dune sides, pine forests, wooden architecure, open-air museum, shopping street, spa centres and heath resorts. The tour begins in the heart of Riga town – the Old town – and goes till the centre of Jurmala city through soviet times’ districts and pine forests by bicycle route. When the destination has been reached you will have a chance to visit the open air museum, explore cosy summer houses of different wooden architecture styles, climb up the sightseeing tower, windshop the pedestrian street with small beautiful boutiques and cafes. You will have time to enjoy the breeze, sunshine and refresh yourself! The way back goes by the same bicycle route. If you still feel very tired after refreshing stay at the seaside, train can be considerred. If you want to spend a great sunny day, cycing, breathing fresh pine and sea air, discovering places outside Riga and visiting the only resort city in Latvia- no hesitations- this tour is for you!
IncludesBicycle: city bicycle or trekking Helmet Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine. This is a 25-30 km bicycle ride one way. There is a possibility to take train ride back to the city (ticket not included, around 5 eur per person).