My Guide Website?
Riga Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt and Walking Tour15 Reviews
Explore Riga walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
- Discover Riga solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about the city and find hidden gems
- Get plenty of time to take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a tour while still practicing social distancing
DescriptionGet to know Riga at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device (via a link and login credentials received upon booking), use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Riga’s most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. As you walk through the city, enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap the perfect photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. Start the activity anytime, the schedule is indicative. Start your tour at the imposing Latvian National Museum of Art! Visit the Freedom Monument a symbol of Riga. Learn about Laimas Pulkstenis this magnificent watch with rare architecture and admire the Powder Tower which is one of the oldest in Europe. The Swedish Gate will surprise you, with its terrible legend. Visit the oldest housing complex the unique aesthetics. Then Riga Castle awaits you, don't forget to take pictures! Riga Cathedral will leave you speechless with its magnificent interior and exterior. Admire the House of the Blackheads with its unique colors and architecture. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be St. Peter's Church, which will mark you for the rest of your life with the unique view from its tower.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
ExcludesLive guide Entrance fees Transportation
- This activity requires an internet connection
- You can only use one language per group. If your group is multilingual and you need more languages, you will need to book multiple games. If your group is larger and you need to break into multiple groups, you will also need to book multiple games
- This activity takes place entirely outside
- The average duration of the activity is 2-2.5 hours, however, there is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles
- You have to think and solve the puzzles. It is not a trivia game