My Guide Website?
Riga: Half-Day Natural Ecosystems Hike7 Reviews
Discover Nature Park Piejūra, where pristine Latvian nature meets the capital city Riga. Hike through a green coastal pine forest, silent lakes and the gorgeous secluded beach of Riga Bay, right at the city's doorstep.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Private Boat Tour City Canal and Daugava River
- Riga: Guided Old Town Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Enjoy amazing hike in the green coastline of the Baltic Sea and see 4 ecosystems in one place
- Have a fun day in the wilderness with the special improv-travel approach
- Learn more about Latvia, its nature, cultural values and unique traditions
DescriptionAfter the pick-up from your hotel in Riga, head to the amazing Nature Park Piejūra. Start your day hike across the unique land, covering four different ecosystems, including a coastal pine forest, a cascade of wild coastal lakes, the gorgeous sandy and secluded Baltic Beach, and Gauja River delta. On your way, discover interesting facts about Latvian nature, culture, and unique traditions. Take the chance to make your hike even more colorful with fun improv-travel elements. This hike is a 10 to 15-kilometer walk, which makes it an easy one on the difficulty scale. The route is also suitable for children who are comfortable walking this distance, so feel free to make this a family adventure! At the end of the day, benefit from drop off back at your hotel in Riga.
IncludesRoundtrip transfer to Riga Guided hiking tour in Nature Park Piejūra Knowledgeable eco-tour leader Local snacks
- Bring your lunch-box or daily snacks and drinks with you
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking in nature
- Be prepared for different weather conditions
- Don't forget your swimsuit in case you plan to take this tour in summer
- All the tours are small like-minded group adventures
- Tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian; please indicate your preferred language during booking