My Guide Website?
Riga: Behind the Iron Curtain 3.5-Hour Communism Tour16 Reviews
Find out what was hiding behind the iron curtain in Latvia for 46 years on a 3.5-hour communism walking tour of Riga. Familiarize yourself with the Soviet Union legacy in Latvia and see real life the way it has been here for more than 60 years.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Pass by one of the most popular restaurants of the Soviet times
- See the train station from which thousands of Latvians were deported to Siberia in Russia
- Walk by residential yards
- Be amazed and astonished at the antiquity of some of your surroundings
- Gaze upon the architecture of schools and other buildings from the Soviet time