My Guide Website?
Riga: Art Nouveau City Exploration Game
Discover Riga’s Art Nouveau scene with this city game where you follow clues and solve puzzles that lead to new places and amazing stories. Play the part of Valdis, a stonemason with the heart of an artist.
- Explore Riga’s First Art Nouveau Building (Audēju iela 5), Golden Sun Artwork (Kalēju iela 21), Dettman House, and lesser-known places
- Enjoy a uniquely crafted story brought to you by our gifted writers
- Learn more about the most mysterious architectural style of all time
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Discover the secret language of flowers
DescriptionThe city game starts at Riga’s First Art Nouveau Building (Audēju iela 5). It will take you around 1.5 hours to complete and you can also explore at your own pace: pause the game and resume anytime from the location where you paused it. You will finish near the Kino Bize theatre. As you solve challenges, the story unfolds and exact directions on your phone will guide you to the next location. Up for a fun challenge? After your booking you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone. You can play on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game. We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
IncludesA city exploration game available on your phone (Questo app) 24/7 customer support
ExcludesA tour guide Entry tickets to attractions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€4.89Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today