My Guide Website?
Latvian Palaces and Medieval Castles Private Trip7 Reviews
History comes alive with this full day of visits to famous castles and palaces. See landmarks including Rundale Palace and Bauska Castle.
- See the top destination in Latvia, Rundale Palace
- Visit the medieval castle of Bauska
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of hotel pickup
DescriptionBe collected at your accommodation in Riga and be driven straight to the region of Bauska city. Visit several palaces from the 18th century and one crusader's castle from the 16th century. Rundāle Palace, formerly Ruhenthal then Ruhendahl, is one of two major baroque palaces built for the Dukes of Courland in what is now Latvia. The other is Jelgava Palace. Rundāle Palace was built in two periods, from 1736 until 1740 and from 1764 until 1768. It is situated at Pilsrundāle, 12 km west of Bauska. Bauska Castle is a complex consisting of the ruins of an earlier castle and a later palace on the outskirts of the Latvian city of Bauska. Either choose a restaurant for dinner or your driver can arrange a picnic if you prefer.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation English speaking driver Private tour in an air-conditioned minivan
ExcludesEntrance fees Food or drink Gratuities
- Please note that this is not a guided tour and a guided tour by a licensed guide inside the palaces is at an extra cost
- Your English speaking driver will be able to give you basic information, direct you to the ticket office at each sight, and offer advice about the best places to eat local food
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€259.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today