My Guide Website?
Hill of crosses from Joniskis(Vilnius) train station to Riga
From Vilnius to Joniskis train station. Here I will pick you up and we will visit hill of crosses and further to Riga. You will have to buy the traintickets yourself please. 1 way
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Private Boat Tour City Canal and Daugava River
- Riga: Guided Old Town Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Travel varied and combined with a special stop between Vilnius and Riga.
- No rush! Take your time to take pictures or get yourselves a snack or a drink.
- Possibility to put a pin on the map or leave a cross of your own on the hill.
DescriptionLet's climb the hill and stroll between more than 200000 crosses! There is a chance to buy souvenirs,drinks and go to the toilet. You will have plenty of time to take pictures and to take a good look around. If you want you can also go to the nearby monastery and take a look in the chapel. The car drive from Joniskis train station to the hill of crosses takes about 30 minutes. Please buy the train tickets from Vilnius to Joniskis yourself. I organise this trip for people travelling between Vilnius and Riga and who would like to visit the hill of crosses on the way. By taking the train until Joniskis I can offer this tour for a much better price. From the hill of crosses to Riga is about 1 hour and 45 minutes by car. Please note this is a 1 way trip.
IncludesPick up from Joniskis train station. Car ride from Joniskis train station to the hill of crosses. Driving by car from the hill of crosses to Riga.
- Please take your ID cards and passports because we are crossing the border between Lithuania and Latvia.