My Guide Website?
Discover Best of Sigulda and Gauja National Park In One Day11 Reviews
Discover the utmost beauty of Gauja National Park hiking near Sigulda, Kriulda and Turaida Towns. Explore the regional towns for their unique qualities, all in one day.
- Enjoy gorgeous hiking trails in Sigulda and Krimulda in Gauja National Park
- Have fun with the special Improv-travel approach
- Learn about the natural values of Gauja National Park and nature conservation in Latvia and Europe
DescriptionBeginning the tour with a pick-up from the meeting point at 8:00 AM in Riga. Taking around an hour to drive to Sigulda Town. Explore nature's trails and local highlights in one amazing day. You’ll get in touch both with the pristine nature of Gauja Ntional Park and the cultural legacy of the area. Hiking several short but amazing hiking trails. Yet, be ready for some 10-15 km on you feet during this unforgettable day. Wander along the beautiful banks of the second biggest river in Latvia – Gauja. Upon reaching the Gauja National Park, where the adventure starts, either in Sigulda, or Krimulda or Turaida. Not rushing as you will get a chance to visit all the major sightseeing sites in around Sigulda, Krimulda, and Turaida, including Sigulda and Turaida castles. Enjoy the 45 meters high cable car from Krimulda to Sigulda and back. On Saturdays and Sundays you will also have a chance to do a bobsled ride in the Sigulda bobsled track – the only one in North Europe. Then be comfortably returned to your hotel in Riga as the end of the tour.
IncludesTransfer from Riga and back Guided day tour of ca. 8 hours Improv-travel approach for the groups of 2 people and more Entry fee in Turaida Museum Reserve Professional eco-tour leader Meals and drinks Insurance Tickets for cable cars Sigulda-Krimulda-Sigulda Any other services not indicated under 'What's included'
- You will have your free time for lunch in Sigulda town. Lunch is NOT INCLUDED and costs around 8-20 EUR (depending on the restaurant)
- Take your daily snacks and drinks with you
- Ticket for cable car Sigulda-Krimulda-Sigulda is NOT INCLUDED and costs: 12 EUR round-trip in working days, 8 EUR one-way in weekends (discounts for children). Please bring some cash!
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for different weather conditions
- All the tours are small like-minded group adventures
- All tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian. Please indicate your preferred language in your booking Note: Hiking trails to be visited and actions to be taken may vary from tour to tour depending on the season, weather conditions, the availability of the attractions and the expanding creativity.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€189.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today