My Guide Website?
Discover Best of Sigulda and Gauja National Park In One Day12 Reviews
Discover the utmost beauty of Gauja National Park hiking near Sigulda, Kriulda and Turaida Towns. Explore the regional towns for their unique qualities, all in one day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Private Boat Tour City Canal and Daugava River
- Riga: Guided Old Town Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Enjoy gorgeous hiking trails in Sigulda and Krimulda in Gauja National Park
- Have fun with the special Improv-travel approach
- Learn about the natural values of Gauja National Park and nature conservation in Latvia and Europe
DescriptionBeginning the tour with a pick-up from the meeting point at 8:00 AM in Riga. Taking around an hour to drive to Sigulda Town. Explore nature's trails and local highlights in one amazing day. You’ll get in touch both with the pristine nature of Gauja National Park and the cultural legacy of the area. Hiking several short but amazing hiking trails. Yet, be ready for some 10-15 km on your feet during this unforgettable day. Wander along the beautiful banks of the second biggest river in Latvia – Gauja. Upon reaching the Gauja National Park, where the adventure starts, either in Sigulda, or Krimulda of Turaida. Not rushing as you will get a chance to visit all the major sightseeing sites around Sigulda, Krimulda, and Turaida, including Sigulda and Turaida castles. Then be comfortably returned to your hotel in Riga at the end of the tour.
IncludesTransfer from Riga and back Guided day tour of ca. 8 hours Improv-travel approach for the groups of 2 people and more Entry fee in Turaida Museum Reserve Professional eco-tour leader
- You will have your free time for lunch in Sigulda town. Lunch is NOT INCLUDED and costs around 8-20 EUR (depending on the restaurant)
- Take your daily snacks and drinks with you
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for different weather conditions
- All the tours are small like-minded group adventures
- All tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian. Please indicate your preferred language in your booking Note: Hiking trails to be visited and actions to be taken may vary from tour to tour depending on the season, weather conditions, the availability of the attractions and the expanding creativity.