My Guide Website?
Day trip Riga - Sigulda, the 'Switzerland of Latvia'
If you like castles, you are in luck. Ruined medieval castles, picturesque landscapes, historical and cultural monuments spanning several centuries, there’s a ton of exciting things to do in Sigulda.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Latvia:If youʻre booking your trip to Latvia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riga: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour
- Riga: Private Sigulda, Turaida, and Gauja National Park Tour
- From Tallinn: Private Transfer to Riga with Sightseeing
- Walking Tour of Riga's Beautiful Art Nouveau Architecture
- Kemeri National Park Bog Trail near Riga
- Explore the Museum Reserve and Medieval Castle of Turaida
- Visiting Sigulda Medieval Castle ruins
- Discover Gutman’s Cave, the widest and highest cave in the Baltic Region
- Aerial ride by cable car from Krimulda back to Sigulda